Full Cal Poly PermaInfo

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:00:08 PST 1998

Greetings Permaculture Connoisseurs,

I'll be out of email communication for three weeks, but if anyone sends email of
any sort to:

awerbalo at calpoly.edu

they will automatically receive an email reply with all the current Cal Poly
State University Permaculture course descriptions, schedules, etc.

Please feel free to encourage others to get the info this way so we will avoid
more paper use than we need.

You can also call Julian Kayne at 805-528-0497 if you need any additional info.

Take care and I'll be back on line by early march,

Akiva