Rain/Shine PermaFest 3/28

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Tue Mar 24 05:06:19 PST 1998

Thanks for spreading the compost and the word about CP Permaculture. I
haven't done much media outreach since I've been mostly working on the
site, so any you CCPG listers do to SF, LA, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and
Santa Cruz media will be greatly appreciated. We're happy to be
interviewed for future coverage.

Please make sure everyone on your list knows this is a
RAIN OR SHINE event:

Our comfy rain site for both Sat. 3/28 noon-6pm and Sun. 9-3pm is the
Cal Poly Crops Unit at the corner of Highland and Mt. Bishop Road.

DIRECTIONS:

enter campus from Highway 1 on Highland and go left at first stop sign.
Crops Unit is on that corner.

For the Permaculture Site, contuinue on Mt. Bishop 1/4 mile and turn
right into the Cal Poly Dairy. Go all the way through the parking lot,
go right at the brown "Student Experimental Farm" sign. Follow the dirt
road down and to the left along the big field, rising up a hill and
parking at the top. There will be signage for the event)

For more info or faxed directions, call 805-756-2053.

Keep on mulching,
Akiva