Permaculture Research Institute update

EWerb EWerb at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 23:44:16 PDT 1998

Hey permies-

a Permaculture Research Institute update from diane firestone in Maui

"I am forwarding this message from Paul Bolter and Geoff Lawton at the
Permaculture Research Institute (formerly Tyalgum, Bill Mollison's farm and
the hub of permaculture in Australia) where a team has gathered to take over
the ongoing functions and message spreading of permaculture from Bill, as he
has stepped down into retirement.  Geoff has taken on an enormous task in
leading the transition from the Bill and Lisa show to a funded, ongoing
organization, with a real infra-structure, etc.  ...thought you might like to
know what is happening at the heart of P.C. Australia."

thanks diane

Last weekend's first South Coast Coast Permaculture Guild (scpg) events, a
Fri. nite talk by Penny Livingston at SB Botanic Garden was enthusiastically
received by a standing room only crowd of more than fifty people and the Intro
course drew thirty stoked participants. more events are planned

also
**de-spamming note for ccpg list serve recipients, multiple addressees, or
just vant to be alone, please let me know, it's one less cyber-stamp i have to
cyber-lick

ew