One last day/PermaHemp Mailing

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Wed May 20 07:25:09 PDT 1998

We still need some help to complete this mailing today so I'm resending
yesterday's message. Come on over if you can starting at 10:30am,
especially you work-exchangers! Thanks.

********

We finally have our printing complete of the written materials for the
Summer Solstice Permaculture Design Course at Cal Poly.The flyer can be
picked up for posting around Cal Poly and SLO.

Today (Wed, May 20) beginning at 10:30am in Building 8, Lab 4
upstairs, we will be having a mailing party/work share to get them
together for the post office this evening.

Please, if at all possible, come by anytime to
help Julian and myself get this important task done.

Many thanks,
Akiva