Gentle earth message

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Sat May 23 22:50:33 PDT 1998

Greetings,

This message is my attempt to efficiently use email communication in
service to a healthy earth. I've sent this to you and to the Central
Coast Permaculture listserve (ccpg). If you've gotten two of these
messages, it's probably because you are also subscribed to that list.

I only plan to send a message in this way about once a month or so, and
if you're on the ccpg-list, it will be once a week or so.

***If you would rather not hear from me in this way, please reply with a
simple message:

"No thank you, Akiva'

and I won't send another message to you in this way.

If you are subscribed to the ccpg-list, and this message is redundant,
please reply with the message:

"Already on ccpg"

and I'll fix it so you only get one message

My communications usually relate to Permaculture, ecology, humor,
poetry, and/or spirit. I plan to send a message next week about the
Permaculture Design course we're offering at California State
University, San Luis Obispo beginning summer solstice, June 21.

Thanks,
Akiva