Gentle earth message

YankeePerm YankeePerm at aol.com
Sun May 24 08:00:33 PDT 1998

<<My communications usually relate to Permaculture, ecology, humor,
poetry, and/or spirit. I plan to send a message next week about the
Permaculture Design course we're offering at California State
University, San Luis Obispo beginning summer solstice, June 21.

Thanks,
Akiva  >>

In general, a sample will help one decide better than a description.  In my
case, I need to know all permaculture-related resources online, so I'll hang
in there.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html