Web Site and Bibliography

Susan Newcomer snnewcomer at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 5 21:15:21 PDT 1998

Hello Guild members, and a special hello to the Ojai
Course alumni.  How can it be that an entire year has
slipped by since June of 1997?

Anyway, I want to let everyone know about the
permaculture section I have added to my web site.
Included in the web site is a bibliography with materials
of interest to students of permaculture, or such things
as organic agriculture, solar energy, appropriate
technology, water shed, orchards, etc.

I am planning on adding additional entries to the
database, and additional material to the rest of the
site.

The URL is:

http://www.crescentmeadow.com/perma/perma_index.html

Have a great summer, and I hope to see everyone at
various Guild events.

			--Susan Newcomer