U Pick Organics SunDay!

awerbalo at calpoly.edu awerbalo at calpoly.edu
Wed Jul 22 20:11:51 PDT 1998

Greetings of summer abundance,(New Moon tomorrow, seeds in!)

Our next U-Pick is this Sunday, July 26th from 8:30 am-11am
and will also include produce such as strawberries, broccoli, heirloom leeks,
basil,zucchini,crookneck squash, and for the early birds...our first heirloom
TOMATOS of the year, yayy! I will be there to demonstrate and help harvest.

I think everyone whocame to the last two has really enjoyed it.

DIRECTIONS to the Cal Poly Permaculture Center are:

>From Highway 1, enter the campus on Highland Road.
At the first stop sign, take a left onto Mt. Bishop Road.
Go 1/4 mile and turn right into the Cal Poly Dairy. Go all the
way through the parking lot and turn right at the sign which says
"Student Experimental Farm" onto the dirt road. Follow it down and turn
left when facing the open field. Proceed uphill, and park at the top on
the left side of the road.