EDC Annual Dinner and Auction.

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 22:53:26 PST 1998

EDC Annual Dinner and Auction.

 Sunday Nov 17 in Ventura

The proceeds benefit the only non profit environmental law firm between L.A.
and San Francisco.  If you haven't reserved your place please do so. Where
else can
you get superb food, excellent company, touching memories of Carla (Bard, eco-
activist),recognition's of our respected enviro friends, dancing to Cajun
rhythms, and fantastic deals for an entry price of $35.00?

Environmental advocacy is important, but when issues aren't resolvable with
comment letters and pleas to decision makers, EDC has the heavy arm to enforce
laws through litigation.  EDC is an invaluable resource and one worth
supporting.  Consider how you can make your support felt, or better yet,
known.  Come join us.  We need your support at this crucial time
in EDC Ventura's search for sustainability.

The money raised at this event will go toward EDC Ventura County program and
administrative expenses.  Office expenses, salaries and misc costs add up
quickly. To keep our efforts going in Ventura County we need to raise a
support
base. This event is the first major opportunity Ventura has to confirm it's
desire to keep EDC as an essential part of Ventura's environmental
community.

Attend EDC's event and pass the news on to environmentally friendly friends.
Ask them to join you at the event.  Your support is greatly appreciated.

 contact:
Alisse Weston
Program Coordinator
Environmental Defense Center