Info request

YankeePerm at aol.com YankeePerm at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 08:28:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/30/98 5:31:39 AM, awerbalo at calpoly.edu wrote:

<<In addition to 47, we are finding that 22 and in some tropical
locations, 39 also are experienced.

these are exciting times, so breathe well.

Akiva>>

On the south side of our permaculture center, the banana area produced a
whopping 155!  No doubt this is due to the proximity of chickens as well as
our beef shade yard being upwind.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html