Dragon Roasts Spam

Akiva Werbalowsky akivaw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:14:15 PST 1999

Let's hear it for John Howe, great protector from spam and liststeward
par excellant! I propose that each of us benefiting from his
communication efforts plans to stoke him with tasty food and comforts
when he visits our respective zones. I'm looking forward to seeing the
Dragon in Ojai!

And I hope to hear from anyone planning to be at the big Perma Night/Pot
Luck/Resource Exchange at the Ojai Horticultural Society this coming
Tuesday, April 6. I can help arrange overnight accomadations for
whomever contacts me in advance. We will...my friends...party large.

Peace,