Dragon Roasts Spam

Debra Baker debibaker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 22:09:39 PST 1999

Hey Akiva,

You also are using a free email ! Hot mail and yahoo
are the same type of mail programs, I've used both. I
actually changed to yahoo from hotmail when hotmail
was bought out by microsoft, I try to support
nonmicrosoft products when possible to ensure
continued diversity.

I hate spam also, but lets not get rid of our free
email accounts when there are other ways to deal with
the problem

Debi