South Coast Permaculture Guild Event Monthly Meeting Tuesday May 18 7:00pm

Michael Graef cmgraef at ccaccess.net
Fri May 14 09:15:11 PDT 1999

Hi Wes and Marjorie,

Great to get your posts(I'm on the hopedance listserve), and to hear the
good things happening in the SB area. I have been meaning to get in
touch with you about a post of awhile back. It was about a group down
there looking into community living of the ecovillage sort. I studied
permaculture with Larry Santoyo and Akiva at Cal Poly last year. I am
also into yoga, meditation, and holistic health. Let me know how this is
coming together.

Also, Saturday the 22nd me and a friend of mine are doing a breath
workshop from 9 to 9. Instead of driving back and forth the same day we
would like to stay over nite on Friday and Saturday. Probly be arriving
Friday in the afternoon and leaving midday Sunday.  If you know any
reasonable hotels, b and b's, rooms in houses, room for tent, or other
options you can think of, please post or call. We could even do some
garden/barter? Maybe you know someone else who might have some ideas?
Any help would be appreciated.

In wellness,
Michael
595-9445