Learn how to Build A Vaulted Dome Studio, sorry folks here is the correct phone number for Crystal

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jun 10 11:21:08 PDT 1999

        number for Crystal is 805-466-5746

hi everyone
        I have been sent this following announcement  an upcoming event at a
budding Permaculture Site in Atascadero, Ca

as follows

Come join a small group of folks on a budding permaculture site &

                Learn how to build a

        Vaulted Dome Studio  June 13 - 17
This unique learning opportunity begins at the foundation and takes you
through
the finishing of the adobe plastering the walls
                A Total Hands on Experience

Bob Theis is one of a few cutting edge architects responsible for the
acceptance of CA building codes with straw bales! Yes it's legal, fun &
affordable! we have only room for 20 participants!

Call Crystal at  805-466-5746 for more info
$300- $400 sliding scale includes camping&  a wonderful lunch each day.
Breakfast  & dinner are pot luck community style. we will have outdoor cooking
& dutch ovens available.

Features of Vaulted Dome Studio include: A rocket stove that heats the
floor, a
partial garden roof, a window you can sit on, & storage stairs leading to a
loft