ANNOUNCE - Living Culture (an experiential gathering)

HOWARDRI at aol.com HOWARDRI at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 21:55:11 PDT 1999

Dear John,
I can't come to the gathering, but I am certainly interested in learning the
answers  to the questions you ask.   Those are the things we are trying to do
in the Soul Community in Santa Barbara, and I can't say that we have learned
everything we would like to learn about how to do it.    Howard Richards
http:\\www.howardri.org
P.S. If this answer goes to the whole mailing list, and not just to John that
is OK.  I would like to hear from any one who has answers to the questions
John asks.  My snail mail address is 827 State # 28, Santa Barbara CA 93101.