sustainable communities

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 17:52:04 PDT 1999

i'm not quite sure what all this means, but it looks kinda cool...

ew

SGHA DESIGN CHARRETTE
Invitation to Participate

Ati Foundation is inviting all interested people to participate in our
on-line internet Sustainable Global Habitat (SGHA)  Design Charrette to be
hosted at the following internet site:

http://comm.excite.com/comm/area/pw/welcome/main.asp?cid=.P7RT8SWWaeN&aid=22&n
ewcomm=1

The purpose for the design charrette is to implement the plans described by
Ati Foundation in initiating the SGHA as described in postings at the
following internet sites:

http://sbn.envirolink.org/busopps/invest_nonprofit.html#atifound

http://greenfield.fortunecity.com/clearstreets/197/SGHA.html?nocache=925280344

The on line discussion group is intended to serve as an interactive forum to
provide all persons interested in participating in design and construction
of the sustainable communities described above, with an opportunity to
provide input into the implementation of the sustainable communities.  It is
also the hope of Ati Foundation that future residents of the sustainable
communities will participate in a democratic process in the founding and
design of their communities.   It is also the intention of Ati Foundation
that future residents and all interested persons will comprise an on line
community which will lead to a basis for democratic selection of a
management team and in fact distributed and democratic decision making
required to move forward the realization of establishment of viable
sustainable communities based on renewable energy sources.

If you would like to participate go the above discussion group site by
clicking on this link:

http://comm.excite.com/comm/area/pw/welcome/main.asp?cid=.P7RT8SWWaeN&aid=22&n
ewcomm=1

If you wish to post a message or contribution and that's what we hope will
happen, it'll be necessary for you to join the discussion group by providing
a username and password.   Messages and posting can be read however without
joining.

We look forward to your participation in our global discussion group to
establish a global network of truly sustainable communities.  We are
confident that this initiative hold the promise of making significant
contributions to the problems of fossil fuel use including global warming.

If we have included your email address by error please request by reply mail
that we delete your name from our mailing list.

Thank you in anticipation for your input and we look forward to a lively
discusion and experience for all of us.

Mal Kukura

President           Ati Foundation