Big Island

Milogic at aol.com Milogic at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 23:26:33 PDT 1999

> Hmm, was there a big quake recently?  That might make Pahoa
>  oceanfront...would put my land underwater... :-o

We have little quakes nearly every week. The biggest recently hit a big 3.7
on the Richter Scale which is hardly noticeable. Most are well under that and
only of statistical interest. And, like most things in volcano country,
anything is possible anytime. Part of the dynamic tension of the island life.

You can look it all up on the various volcano and earthquake websites.

Milo Clark
Pahoa HI