Seeking Bad Vineyard Photographs

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Sep 2 14:43:19 PDT 1999

.Wine, Vineyards & /or Biodiversity: Santa Barbara's Future and Central
Coast's
: Grapescape?: A LECTURE AND DISCUSSION WITH PHIL ASHLEY SLO ACTIVIST and
BIOLOGIST
September 11 7:30PM Saturday CEC Gildea Resource Center 930 Miramonte Dr.
Santa
Barbara CA
Come hear Phil talk about the great harm done by Unlimited Vineyards Expansion
to animal and plant biodiversity and effects to the watershed in Santa Barbara
County and SLO through the fragmentation of habitat when grapes monopolize the
landscape. Come and get a total ecosystem insight . Santa Barbara County and
SLO are now facing this serious dilemma.South Coast Permaculture Guild
805-962-2571 sbpcnet at silcom.com