BigTree,Butterfly,Love

Bill bdenneen at slonet.org
Sat Dec 18 08:16:11 PST 1999

Yepeeeeeeeeeee!  Julia, the butterfly, has brought Pacific Lumber to their
knees.  Long live LUNA.  Elder Bill

At 07:25 AM 12/18/99 PST, you wrote:
>Some of the most heartening eco-learnings today comes from brave Julia
>Butterfly perched 180 ft. up ancient "Luna" redwood tree for two years to
>save it from being cut down.
>
>News is Julia, after negotiating Luna's protection with the lumber company,
>may be successfully descending from her platform. I'm posting her website
>and recommend the poetry on it.
>
>http://www.lunatree.org
>
>In advance, Happy Solstice all! If we are internet-free come Jan.1, my snail
>mail is PO Box 315, Ojai, CA 93024, (anyone see the Costner movie "The
>Postman"?) and I am happy to share home-grown corn, favas, heirloom tomatos,
>and whatever other survival seed I can.
>
>Love and light,
>Akiva

Visit me on the web at... <http://members.aol.com/econotes/>
                          <http://www.slonet.org/~bdenneen/>

Bill Denneen  Citizens for a Vehicle Free Nipomo Dunes
              Friends of Point Sal
              Friends of Black Lake Canyon
              Friends of Nipomo Parks
              Friends of Oso Flaco Creek
                    all: P.O.Box #73, Nipomo, CA.93444  805-929-3647
"If its normal for us to consume all the stuff we do then why is it
that we need 1,000 commercials a day to remind us". Kevin Danaher 11/29
Seattle

"somebody has to point out that the boat is sinking even when everybody
else is busy listening to the band" P.Veesart 10/99,