Bermuda Grass question

GDannucci at aol.com GDannucci at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 10:06:44 PST 2000

Hi,

I'm hoping that you can direct me to someone who might be able to help me
with a Bermuda Grass problem.  We fairly successfully layered our front yard
with newspaper and mulch to control the Bermuda Grass there several years
ago.  Now the front yard sports dwarf fruit trees and is covered with native
wildflowers.  However,   my problem is that Bermuda Grass keeps invading from
the adjoining property.  We tried a border of bricks and boards without
success.  So my question is this:  Has anyone come up with a successful
barrier to the nasty stuff?  (I am, of course, excluding the use of
pesticides or concrete!)

Thank you for any help you might be able to give me,

Debbie Dannucci
GDannucci at aol.com