Fw: Permaculture Contact

John Howe Dragon at arashi.com
Sat Apr 29 11:26:53 PDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "onah" <onah at telinco.co.uk>
Subject: Fw: Permaculture Contact
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:25:10 +0100

Dear Central Coast Permaculture Group,
        I'm writing to introduce myself and my family.  I live with my =
partner Steve, Freya(7), and Jalua(1) in the South West of England.  =
Over the years we have been involved in many communities and =
permaculture projects.  We are members of the Permaculture Association =
in Britian.  At the moment we are living in rented accomodation on a =
south facing slope with 3 acres of land, most of which is regenerating =
woodland.  Steve has been hedgelaying the boundaries this winter and =
managing the Coppice while I have been propogating herbs and building =
more terraces for our vegetable garden.
        We home educate our children and eat a organic vegetarian diet.  =
We are the drop off point for a local organic vegetable box scheme and =
monthly we bulk buy in organic wholefood with a group of people.
        We both have done a permaculture design course and are =
contemplating doing a diploma as well.
        I am originally from California and go back to visit my parents =
every couple of years.  We will be coming to the West Coast mid May to =
mid June.  During our visit we plan to travel up to Northern California =
and Oregon.  We would like to make contacts with like minded people.  =
Maybe you will come to visit us in the future.  We are also =
contemplating moving back to yhe West Coast esspecially if we found some =
permaculture project to be involved in.
        I hope that you might be interested in meeting us and if not =
maybe you know of somebody else.
                                                    Thanks,
                                                                    Onah =
Helgesson        =20