Permaculture quote from David Suzuki to lift the spirits

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jul 2 11:19:56 PDT 2000

"What permaculturists are doing is the most important activity that any
group is doing on the planet. We don't know what details of a truly
sustainable future are going to be like, but we need options, we need
people experimenting in all kinds of ways and permaculturists are one of
the critical gangs that are doing that."
	Dr David Suzuki geneticist, broadcaster
	and international environmental advocate