[CVF] Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter

sal sals at rain.org
Mon Aug 7 16:05:59 PDT 2000

Organic growers need chemical and GMO trespass law or their will be no
organic.  for getaboutit. before we sign on to any USDA or state organic bs
we need a chemical and GMO trespass law.  people want organic food and we
have the right to be able to give it to them.

without a chemical and GMO trespass law there is no organic,  and I don't
mean 1 percent I me no chemical or GMO trespass.  we have to make the
contaminators responsible for their contamination.

check out an organic farmers homepage
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
sals at rain.,org