eco-talent beckoned for Sept 2

Akiva akivaw at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:24:40 PDT 2000

The EcoVariety Night in Ojai offers a very special opportunity this
Saturday, literally "mainstreeting" local environmental community values.
Our bike-riding, yoga-teaching Green mayor of Ojai will be there, and we're
hoping there's enough interest for a regular gathering at the Local Hero
Cafe and Bookstore.

The focus is FUN and sharing good ecological news and ideas. Please contact
me to pre-arrange anything you'd like to share, sing, perform, read, etc. or
come prepared to participate in some way. This will be a good indication of
our ability to celebrate vision, in addition to simply protesting what we
don't want. Dancing is always an option.

Thanks,
Akiva
(General info below.)
----------------------

*EcoVariety Night at Local Hero Cafe and Bookstore, Ojai*
Saturday, September 2, starting at 8pm, Free Admission

One of the finest gatherings for healthy, ecological community in the
bioregion, please join us for music, celebration, edu-tainment and local
connections to further our compassionate awareness. The Harvest
Celebration season is now kicking in!

Akiva Werbalowsky hosts this dynamic live event Saturday September 2, 8pm at
Local Hero Cafe and Bookstore on Ojai Avenue in the heart of Ojai's downtown
Arcade (across the street and diagonal to the Post Office).

If you enjoy having fun while making a positive difference, show up and
enjoy this event with an ecological spin. Acoustic music, special guests,
and the opportunity to experience foods of the Ojai Valley highlight this
swingin' event. Original music, poetry, artwork, humor, and drama make for
the ideal occassion to revitalize and relax. Plenty of good cafe
refreshments are available for purchase.

There will even be an OPEN Mic to share your eco-community dreams and
current projects, as well as any upcoming events and election concerns
which further our healthy bioregion.

Not to be missed!

You can call Local Hero at 805-646-3165
or, if you'd like to reserve performance time, contact  Akiva by email:
<seedmind at usa.net>

You can forward this message conscienciously to those interested.
Thanks!

***