Fwd: Green Party Candidates Nader & Benjamin 9/13 at USC

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 00:31:36 PDT 2000

polispam alert...
yes, its true what they say, a vote for him will likely get you jailed...but
that's why it's secret, right?

SoCal Campaign coordinator Woody Hastings <whastings at earthlink.net> writes:

Folks,
Ralph has been drawing standing-room-only crowds everywhere he goes.
Although we only have very short notice to get the word out, we want to
PACK this 1900 capacity hall.  Please forward a message to as many
friends as you can and come help raise the roof again!

Welcome Green Party Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader, and U.S. Senate
Candidate Medea Benjamin back to Los Angeles!

You are invited to join us Wednesday, September 13, 2000, at 7:30 p.m.,
with programming starting at 8:00 p.m.

Admission is free.  Contributions are always welcome!

RSVP not required.  Capacity for the auditorium is well over 1500, so
bring your friends and neighbors!

Where:  USC at Bovard Auditorium, 3551 Trousdale Ave (middle of campus)
(http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/bovardauditorium/),
On-campus parking is $6.00, off-campus, $3.00

**For More information call 310.352.9690

**Interested in Volunteering and Contributing?
The Nader 2000 / Sara Amir and Medea Benjamin offices are located at:
215 South La Cienaga, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90211
Phone:  310.652.9690 (Ralph Nader)
Phone:  310.358.0654 (Sara Amir, Medea Benjamin)

The Nader and Benjamin Highland Park office is located at:
106 N. Ave. 56
Highland Park

***Interested in volunteering from your own home?
Don't forget to keep writing those letters to newspapers and network
stations.  Keep calling the Commission on Presidential Debates at
202.872.1020!  Tell them that we want Ralph in the Debates, and to
continue their coverage of all Green Party candidates!

Thanks,
Woody