FWD: New Edition of Permaculture Directory

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Sep 21 07:39:09 PDT 2000

Sorry about any cross posting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:18:44 -0700
From: owner-scpg at arashi.com
To: scpg-approval at arashi.com
Subject: New Edition of Permaculture Directory

     Greetings.   Below I have sent you a copy of the announcement  about  the
latest edition of our directory, TRIP (The Resources  of International
Permaculture.)  We think it may interest you and we hope you will forward to
any of your friends also interested in permaculture, to any  discussion
groups, newsletters, etc., where it may be appropriate.  We have kept the
announcement short but will send full details on request.
     FYI, there  is still time to enroll in our annual  Permaculture Design
Course Online.   We have just begun our first session and have made
arrangements to have back posts sent to new students.   Because our online
course is designed in cycles, one can sign on at any time.

For Mother Earth

Dan Hemenway

Volume VIII of TRIP Is Ready

     The eighth volume  of The Resources of International Permaculture, a
directory,  has just been published by Yankee Permaculture.  TRIP lists about
2,000 organizations and publications that  are allied with permaculture.  The
listings of these groups are organized in three ways, so they  can be looked
up by location, by name or by what the group does.  TRIP is also available on
disk.  The disk version includes  a keyword field that allows exceedingly
specific searches.  For more information,  contact Yankee Permaculture at
YankeePerm at aol.com