Lime Plastering Workshop UPDATE

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 26 07:30:48 PDT 2000

Hello Friend of the Farm!

         This is a reminder about the lime plastering workshop for the
strawbale
building this weekend at the Student Experimental Farm at Cal
Poly.  Alternative
building all-star, Alison Pernell, will be visiting from Sacramento to conduct
the workshop and to offer her insights on building with natural materials.

         We will be starting early on Friday afternoon (12-5 pm) in case we
loose some time during the weekend due to rain.  Workshop will continue all
day
Saturday (10-5) and Sunday until we are finished (10 am - ?).  Only a heavy,
steady rain will slow down the workshop, so don't let a drizzle keep you away!

         Join us for potluck happy hours too!  Bring rubber gloves if you can
(lime is caustic) and trowels if you have them available.

         Everyone is welcome.  Hope you can make it!   The SUSTCLUB clan.

(The Student Farm is located off of Mount Bishop Road 1/4 mile West of the
Dairy
and Rodeo Unit - follow the dirt road up the hill)