SCPG ROADTRIP TO CALEARTH SAT NOV 4/2000| Dome, Sweet Dome - Inventor tea...

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 26 11:12:18 PDT 2000

hi Milo
         They don't seem to be answering there email at Calearth. I lived
outside for 6 years in Waa Waa so I asked him about using cinder, he said
all you would have to do is mix cement with the cinder and put into the
coiled bags.(Proportion I don't rememeber) The bags are sold in a long coil
which you coil around as you fill. The barb wire is for earthquake
protections and consist of two strands placed about a foot apart between
each layer . You can use feed or rice bags to build if you can find enough.
Yes and always Rumi come from Nader lips
                                                 Wes

At 01:48 PM 10/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Milogic at aol.com
While you are there, please, see if you can get some details about the bag
and barbed wire system. There is no published material that CalEarth is yet
willing to share other than some pictures on their website and they have been
stonewalling e-mail questions and requests.
I have done a lot of adobe work in Arizona and used many of Nader's
suggestions for guidance. Adobe is not feasible out here in Hawaii (little
soil and less clay). But we have plenty of volcanic cinder and the bag and
barbed wire system may be a way to go.
If Nader is around, make sure to get him to read some of his Rumi
translations.
Milo G. Clark
P.O.Box 454
Pahoa HI 96778-0454 USA