FW: permaculture ambitions...

John Howe jhowe at arashi.com
Wed Nov 8 10:35:41 PST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:02:47 -0800 (PST)
From: sara johnson <nalusj at yahoo.com>
Subject: permaculture abitions...

Hello!
maybe I should say "g'day.!"  Greetings from
Australia!  Well, my name is Sara.  Hi.
  Nice to meet you.  :)  I have been traveling around
here for about 8 months WWOOFing (willing workers on
orgainc farms)...  Mostly permaculture places.  I
recently finished my permaculture design course with
Jeff Nugent at the Sustainable Agriculture Research
Institute and am cruising around for about a month
more just checking out other systems and such.  SO...
I will be returning to the US in December and hope to
get involved (to say the least!) with permaculture
either in Colorado or Southern California.  I'm from
Santa Rosa, Ca. but would rather move somewhere
different when I get back.
     Anyways, my question for you is if
you could point me in the right direction?  I would
really love to do an internship in Colorado.  I have
HEAPS of enthusiasm about this and am hoping to get
something set up to begin in February or something.
I guess that is all I need to say for now.  I hope all
is well and you are having a beautiful day.  I look
forward to hearing from you soon.

cheers,
Sara Johnson