BREWING A FUTURE: ZERO EMISSIONS FACTORY BOLSTERS COMMUNITY by Keto Mshigeni, Yes!

John Howe jhowe at arashi.com
Mon Nov 20 12:05:49 PST 2000

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:38:25 -0800
From: Frederick M Chambers <regenerative at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: BREWING A FUTURE: ZERO EMISSIONS FACTORY BOLSTERS
  COMMUNITY by Keto Mshigeni, Yes!

Thanks Wes,

Can we have the citation?

Talk about regenerative design!    Dr Jacky Foo, director of the United
Nations Integrated Bio-Systems project visited CRS in '96.  He showed
slides of these eco-breweries.    We were duly impressed!  The photos were
beautiful, especially when high-value cut flowers are added to the enterprises.

Two striking brewpubs that he showed proudly present composting toilets for
their patrons.  It's all about closing loops.

As Bill Roley often says, "We're on the cutting edge of 20,000-year old
technology."

Fred
http://www.regen.org