due date for next HopeDance

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 26 23:25:36 PST 2000

Hi,

That time again!
If you wish to have any words published about your org's event (for Jan/Feb,
2001), I need to have it no later than Dec 15th.
ARTICLES, POEMS, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, CARTOONS, Book&Video Reviews are due
December 10th.

The special theme is

Compassion, Mediation, Conflict Resolution, Reconciliation, etc...

and all those other rare qualities that we need to muster in order to make
peace happen... whether its in a hot spot like Israel/Palestine or in a
family, or cohousing, or enviro organizational meeting, or on a listserv or
at a peace group...

If you are inspired to write about this subject please contact me asap.
Interviews, essays, reprints, excerpts, and reviews are welcome.
December 10th is the due date.
Please forward to other listservs/lists.

thanks
Bob Banner
544 9663
for HopeDance  see website for Nov/Dec 2000 issue www.hopedance.com

ps. PHOTOS/ART: smiling faces, contemplative face with eyes closed, people
listening intently, arm and arm, arguing in your face, face openly
sobbing.........