Possible Collaboration in Jan.

YankeePerm at aol.com YankeePerm at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 08:50:07 PST 2000

I'll be in CA in mid January doing some permacultue consulting.  If I can be
of assistance to any indivdual or group while I'm in the state, I'm open to
mutually appropriate arrangements.

For more info on our work and qualifications, please check our web pages
mentioned below.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Join our current online course, in progress. Copyright,
2000, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships.
BarkingFrogsPC at aol.com
 http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html
or
http://www.permaculture.net/~EPTA/Hemenway.htm
We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html