[Ccpg] Latinamerican Permaculture Congress Spanish-speaking USA representatives needed

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Mar 8 05:54:00 PST 2001

Marsha Hanzi here, from Brazil.  We are organizing the Latinamerican
Permaculture Congress in a beautiful mountian valley in the state of Bahia
here in Brazil for end-September of this year.  As you are in Southern
California, you may have contact with Spanish-speaking people who would be
interested in participating.  It would be very good to have some
Spanish-speaking USA representatives present...

You can see the Congress homepage at www.ecolinkvillage.com/permacultura
The homepage of the Bahian Permaculture Institute:
www.geocities.com/ipbbr

Best wishes!

Marsha Hanzi