[Ccpg] playing organics and pc

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Mar 12 13:34:46 PST 2001

Dear Reader,

We're a new company in north-east Australia, designing and manufacturing
ecological board games, puzzles and card games, about organic gardening,
permaculture which are both educative and cooperative by design, and great
fun to play.

Look up our games at
<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>www.livingearthgames<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>.com

We will be on several fairs this season:

1 6 February : Nurnberg Toy Fair / "Spielwarenmesse", the world s most
important toy fair, 2,800 stands, 14 hectares of exhibition

you can find us in Stand 12.0-E.29, ATA

see at www.spielwarenmesse.de

15 18 February : Nurnberg Biofach, world s biggest organic), we hope we ll
have a stand, and if not, we have to be there as a visitor, contact us for
an appointment
<http://www.biofach.de/d/index.html>http://www.biofach.de/d/index.<http://www.biofach.de/d/index.html>html

And maybe: 8 11 March : Anaheim (Los Angeles) Natural Products Expo West,
the major US west coast organic trade fair , contact us for an appointment

See at : <http://www.expowest.com/>www.expowest<http://www.expowest.com/>.com

Our Products : see
<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>www.livingearthgames<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>.com

Gaia's Garden : available now!

Price AUD$29

Living Landscapes :

Game ideas will be available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and
more languages later on.

Available end of February 2001

Price AUD$15

Youri's Pea :

Box, game board and booklet will be available in English, Spanish, French,
German, Dutch and more languages later on.

Available end of April 2001

Price AUD$29

Under development : It s raining!

For pictures of the games look up
<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>www.livingearthgames<http://www.livingearthgames.com/>.com

All prices are in AUD$, Australian Dollars

Other currencies for reference only and as on day of this letter.

Orders: contact us for the exact price of packaging and handling to your
country.

Payment: transaction or direct deposit on bank account.

Bank: National Australia Bank 38 Main Street Atherton Qld 4883 Australia

SWIFT number: NATAAB3302S Branch number: 084512

Account number: 46-817-3433

ABN 29 086 996 876

Jos Dreezen

Living Earth Games Pty Ltd

PO Box 908, 21 Clohesy Street, KURANDA QLD 4872 Australia

Phone: +/61/7/4093 7700

(an American morning is our (late) night; so from the U.S. phone only in
your afternoon please)

www.livingearthgames.com

jos at livingearthgames.com

ABN : 29 086 996 876