[Ccpg] Advanced Training in Permaculture and Keyline in SouthernOregon

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Sat Apr 14 15:38:40 PDT 2001

Although most of the permaculture people don't know brix from a baseball bat,
they do understand that the soil we base our civilization on is pretty sick.
Yeah, as a culture we are rapidly working our way toward extinction.

Anyway, a few days ago I posted a message that linked to the Keyline plan for
restoring worn out land.  Today this message from the permaculture folks just
crossed my desk and I'm passing it on in case there is a far-sighted soul on
BrixTalk who wants to splurge $900 and 10 days to learn how to heal at least a
little of this once fertile earth.

Regards,
Rex Harrill