[Ccpg] Environmental Expo, Russell, Bay of Islands, New Zealand - Saturday, 5th May 2001

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Apr 20 14:22:25 PDT 2001

For all New Zealanders (and visitors in New Zealand on 5 May) there will be
an

ENVIRONMENTAL EXPO
====================

being held in the Russell Town Hall and around on Saturday, 5th May.
(Russell is in the Bay of Islands, roughly half-way between Auckland and the
top of NZ.)

We want to make this an annual event. So far we have confirmed Pete and Judy
Morrin who will be talking on the kiwi and their work protecting the kiwi in
the Ureweras; we have speakers on alternative energy, the uses of herbs in
our daily lives, and wastewater disposal.

We are keen to attract more workshops/speakers/displays. To hold a stall is
only $30 (includes GST). Please phone Jacqui Knight on 403 8843.

If accommodation needs to be arranged for your visit to Russell, we can
help.

Jacqui
Enterprise Russell