[Ccpg] ECovariety Night we are coming, we are coming

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Sat Apr 28 06:58:12 PDT 2001

Akiva
         Margie and I are coming to support the new organic store and the
unfolding connection between local food  and our social interactions great
live music, performance art, poetry, thoughtful discussions,
local organic foods, tea, and desserts - and of course there is wine and beer
for bon vivants
         , yes come create a community of joy in the space Steve has so
beautifully created
                                                 wes in Santa Barbara
ps thanks Akiva and Andrea and Steve