[Ccpg] Re: [Scpg] Designing Care Article from Permaculture Activist Newest Issue on this is the same Patch Adams from the Movie...

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed May 2 09:33:58 PDT 2001

Hi Julie
         yes this is the same Patch Adams in the movie, and in the same
issue of the Permaculture Activist Classified Section this appears

PERMACULTURIST IN WEST VIRGINIA!
We are looking for vibrant people with a permaculture passion to join us in
our community., the Gesundheit! Institute in West Virginia,. Primary is
your exuberance for participation as well as your capacity to care for your
own delight. Simultaneous is your 10 plus years of direct , full time
application of Permaculture Principles with a focus on food production and
energy efficient buildings. Ultimately, we aim to be an example of
generating our own food and fuel supplies. Untapped is our land's capacity
to generate consistent hyroelectric power. Direct your first flirts to our
land staff at 304-653-4438 or email greena at patchadams.org

Now get busy with your permaculture education and experience work is
opening up at the most amazing places in the future
                                                                         wes