[Ccpg] Speaking of Patch Adams....

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed May 2 11:24:14 PDT 2001

Cultivating good spirits...

I attended Wavy Gravy's Camp Winnarainbow last June,2000 in Laytonville,
CA. I would highly recommend attend this camp for anyone interested in
harvesting fun fun fun. See http://www.campwinnarainbow.org/

Wavy is a good friend of Patch's and one of the original Merry
Pranksters. BTW, Wavy turns 65 this month, so to celebrate his ascension
to Geezerhood, you may want to check out http://www.seva.org/ and click
through to events.

	<snip>

	Wavy Gravy would like to invite you to his
	65th Birthday (ascencion to Geezerhood) on
	May 15, 2001, at the Berkeley Community
	Theatre, 7 pm.

	New line up as of April 15th!
	Hot Tuna, Zero, Dr John, Mickey Hart,
	Indigenous, Paul Kantner & Diana
	Mangano, Box Set and surprise guests!

	Tickets are $20 & $35 and are available
	through GDTS Too (415/457-6388) and at
	all Ticketmaster locations.

	All concert proceeds will benefit Seva's
	health and development projects at home
	and abroad.

	</snip>

There was another article by Patch in the Sustainable Living magazine
a while back about health and humour.... I will look that one up for you.

Some links:

	http://www.campwinnarainbow.org/
	http://www.seva.org/
	http://www.patchadams.org/

Peace and toward the fun!

On Wed, 2 May 2001 sdpg-admin at arashi.com wrote:

> Hi Julie
>          yes this is the same Patch Adams in the movie, and in the same
> issue of the Permaculture Activist Classified Section this appears
>
> PERMACULTURIST IN WEST VIRGINIA!
> We are looking for vibrant people with a permaculture passion to join us in
> our community., the Gesundheit! Institute in West Virginia,. Primary is
> your exuberance for participation as well as your capacity to care for your
> own delight. Simultaneous is your 10 plus years of direct , full time
> application of Permaculture Principles with a focus on food production and
> energy efficient buildings. Ultimately, we aim to be an example of
> generating our own food and fuel supplies. Untapped is our land's capacity
> to generate consistent hyroelectric power. Direct your first flirts to our
> land staff at 304-653-4438 or email greena at patchadams.org
>
> Now get busy with your permaculture education and experience work is
> opening up at the most amazing places in the future
>                                                                          wes
>

> At 11:20 AM 5/2/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >Patch Adams????
> >The same guy depicted in the Robin Williams movie of the same name?
> >Or is this just a weird coincidence...
> >Julie

John Howe

Arashi.com System Administrator | E-mail: <suppressed>@arashi.com

Be Bold - and powerful forces shall come to your aid