[Ccpg] Cob building workshop

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu May 24 21:29:24 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I am hosting two weekend cob workshops in Santa Cruz.
The first one is June9th, 10th and the second one is
June 16th, 17th. This is a hands on workshop, we will
be working on the walls of a building and putting in
windows. This is a great opportunity to learn about
mixing and using Cob, and seeing how natural building
techniques can be used to add on and retrofit an
existing structure. The cost is $50 for each weekend,
Santa Cruz coast dollars or LETS also accepted. If
you're from out of town, camping out here can be
arranged.

Debi Baker
(831)469-4736
debibaker at yahoo.com