[Ccpg] [CVF] Greening Wineries, read about Bynum's Vineyard in Sonoma County which we visited

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Jul 10 06:21:42 PDT 2001

>Hi Everyone
         Here is an article about Bynum's  Winery outside Santa Rosa Ca
which we visited  on the Roadtrip to the Permaculture's Teachers Course in
June . Bynum's is using Permaculture Principles and Design to slowly change
the vineyard. Putting in swales for water catchment , inter planting fruit
trees like olive plum and more , planting corridors with native plants. All
this to set up animal, micro and bird habitat and lot's of room for nature
to come alive. Such a magic place is unfolding
                                         wes