[Ccpg] Check out Architect William McDonough website a frequent presenter at Bioneers

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Aug 21 17:04:06 PDT 2001

                               William McDonough + Partners focuses on the
consequences of  presenter
                               design across all scales, from the molecule
to the master plan.

                               We create affordable, profitable places that
build community,
                               encourage diversity, and connect to the
natural world in healthy
                               and productive ways.
Click on our work and explore the amazing project he is dopng through the
world

http://www.mcdonough.com/