[Ccpg] Permaculture Action Learning Online forum & noticeboard

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Sep 24 19:23:53 PDT 2001

Hi just a quick post to announce that I've created an online forum which I
hope will be a useful resource for those working towards the Permaculture
Diploma (especially in the UK- not to be parochial but I don't want to
'tread on the toes' of any similar such support resources which may already
exist in other parts of the world- though if such resources do exist please
exchange links!), or are otherwise involved in permaculture teaching or
design.

Things are quite basic at the moment, but hopefully this will be a useful
resource for the PC 'learning community', having a slightly different role
and function from the existing online permaculture newsgroup and email
lists....

Visit at

http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/pcal/index.html

Cheers

Graham
www.landandliberty.co.uk

PS. Please publicise to anybody who you think might be interested, thanks!

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: lakinroe at silcom.com
Get the list FAQ at: