[Ccpg] Food Not lawns collective Urban Permaculture in Eugene Oregon

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Dec 10 10:24:35 PST 2001

Hi everyone
	Here is the first email newsletter I have got from a group called Food Not
Lawns , I have met and talked with them at the Environmental Law Conference
in Eugene each year, they are an amazing group, who do a style of Guerilla
Permaculture helping bring Permaculture to the communities with very little
resources and sharing so much. Take a look at their webpage and see the
dedicated level of their work
					wes

Hello all from the Food Not lawns collective here in
Eugene, Oregon.

I'm writing to announce that we finally have a website
up at www.foodnotlawns.com and ALSO will be doing an
email list. This will include a brief update once
every three months or so, with workshop schedules and
upcoming events.

If you've received this message and you do NOT want to
receive these updates from us, please just reply as
such, and i'll take you off the list...

Otherwise, an update will follow 1-2 weeks from now.

The new issue of our 'zine, Weed Lover is out... to
receive a copy, please send an SASE and $2.50 per copy
to Weed Lover 165 N. Grand, Eugene, ORegon 97402...
checks/money orders can be made out to Food not Lawns.

hope you all are enjoying the Winter rest.

Long live the Seed!

Heather  From: Heather Coburn <foodnotlawns at yahoo.com>