[Ccpg] Santa Barbara Permaculture ECO Film Night Thurs April 11 7pm

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Apr 1 06:37:50 PST 2002

Santa Barbara Permaculture ECO FILM Night

Presenting
Global Gardener with Bill Mollison
Thursday April 11, 7pm
Santa Barbara Central Public Library, Faulkner Gallery E Anapamu St

Australian biologist Bill Mollison is a practical visionary.  For nearly
two decades he has travelled the globe spreading the word about
permaculture, the method of sustainable agriculture that he
devised.  Permaculture weaves together micro-climate, annual and perennial
plants, animals, soils, water management and human needs into intricately
connected productive communities.  Mollison has proved that even in the
most difficult conditions permaculture empowers people to turn wastelands
into food forests, both ecologically sound, and economically viable.

Join the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network for a night of extraordinary
documentary film.  Marcia Boruta, director of the San Diego Economic
Conversion & Permaculture Center will do a short talk on "Peace &
Permaculture".   During intermission, questions & discussion will be
encouraged with the audience and any permaculture teachers or designers who
are in attendance. For more information please call 805/962-2571, or email
sbpcnet at silcom.com. Donation $3
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order
to grow." - Anonymous