[Ccpg] BIODIESEL ROCKS! in Santa Barbara

ccpg-admin at arashi.com ccpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Apr 3 18:41:15 PST 2002

hello everyone,

i'm sending this out again because we are trying to gather more
interest.  send it out far and wide.

converting diesel engines to used vegetable oil is great tool we can start
using now and it can be a free source of fuel!!!  check out the
commonvision.org website for more info.  www.commonvision.org

biodiesel, yes its cool and new.  its so hip, everyones doing it...yea yea
come on, i'm going...who else wants to?:-)

in peace,
jessy

Learn how to make clean-burning renewable diesel fuel from used vegetable
oil.

When: Sunday, April 7; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where: Held at the Community Environmental Council, 930 Miramonte Drive,
Santa Barbara

Cost: $25 ($15 for members of Get Oil Out!)

RSVP required: (805) 961-3968, or abe at solforce.com

Sponsored by: Get Oil Out!, BioBrothers, and Common Vision of Santa Cruz

To keep the cost affordable, the workshop will include a "potluck and
pizza" lunch. Please indicate what you will be bringing when you RSVP.

Biodiesel runs in any diesel engine and is considered a clean burning
alternative fuel by the Department of Energy.  Learn how to make your own
premium-grade diesel fuel using waste fryer oil from local restaurants ‹
for less than the price of fuel at the pump.  Save money, improve air
quality, and help keep waste oil out of our landfill.

Also, learn how local grassroots activists are joining to purchase pre-made
biodiesel for use in Santa Barbara.