[Ccpg] [permaculture] Events listings wanted for Permaculture Activist Magazine

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jul 4 11:00:24 PDT 2002

I'm nailing down the last bits of the next issue of Permaculture Activist.
If anyone has a course, workshop, conference, or other event related to
permaculture that they'd like listed, please send it to me in the following
format:

Event title
Dates
Description (up to 75 words)
Instructors
Cost
Contact info and location

The issue will be out in mid-September. Our audience is primarily western
hemisphere, but those offering events that will attract an international
audience are welcome to send in listings. Firm deadline is July 12.

Toby Hemenway <hemenway at jeffnet.org>
For a look at my new book on ecological gardening,
Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, visit
http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GaiasGarden.htm