[Ccpg] NEW SPANISH LANGUAGE PERMACULTURE WEBSITE

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jul 30 08:53:34 PDT 2002

On 30 Jul 2002 03:48:24 -0700, in alt.permaculture
kiaikidobcn at yahoo.com (antonio) wrote:

Hi,
just for you all to know there is a new permaculture website all in
Spanish
to have a look at: http://www.permacultura-es.com
It is still somewhat under construction although a small number of
introductory topics are already online.
We hope to receive all sorts of contributions in order to make this
web site interesting to the spanish speaking permaculture community,
so if you have articles, stories, news about courses and or other
activities related to PC
please do send them to us, and we'll make them available in spanish
for the benefit of everybody.
Also we accept comments on the web site itself, so if you have some
positive critics don't be afraid and send them too.
Hope to receive your feedback
All the best

Antonio

.