[Ccpg] Come to the Art Detour Ojai Ca , Oct 12th and 13th 2002

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Oct 2 13:53:00 PDT 2002

You are invited to the 8th ANNUAL ART DETOUR

Sat & Sun, Oct.12th and 13th, 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
6042 Reeves Road, Ojai .

Carmen Abelleira-White - Paintings and mixed-media with found and recycled
materials.
Robert LaMarche - Ancient wisdom in clay.
Chaz Benton - Oil & Water Color Paintings

        Art detour is a free, non-juried, open to all tour of Ojai artists.
This year's tour will feature over 60 artists working in all media and  also
includes month long group exhibits presenting a sampling of  what you can
find
on the detour.

GROUP SHOWS & MAPS at:

Ojai Coffee Roasting Co., 337 E. Ojai Ave.
Calypsos, 139 E.Ojai Ave

Maps also available at the OJAI Brew Pub,  423 E Ojai Ave., or you can
download
them from our website: <http://www.artdetour.com>http://www.artdetour.com

ARTIST'S RECEPTION
Sat Oct. 12th, 7.30pm @ CALYPSOS

For more info. call:  (805)646 9809

<file://c:\program files\qualcomm\eudora
mail\attach\ArtDetour2002.jpg>10beba.jpg<file://c:\program
files\qualcomm\eudora
mail\attach\ArtDetour2002.jpg> ArtDetour2002.jpg
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous