[Ccpg] Thurs.Jan 9, 7pm Permaculture Discussion Group in Santa Barbara sorry right one

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jan 3 06:07:14 PST 2003

hello everyone
         Blessing for a the New Year Below we have the upcoming
Monthly  Permaculture Meetings in Ojai and Santa Barbara.
Also at the Santa Barbara meeting we are hoping  there might be a short
talk on a Permaculture Site in Costa Rica that some of our members just got
back from a visit and a short stay
                         wes roe and margie bushman

Thurs. Jan 9  7pm Permaculture Discussion Group to Cover Permaculture
Principles and Practises in Santa Barbara CA
Meeting at Sola House 312 E Sola St Santa Barbara Ca

Directions to called the Sola House is 312 E. Sola
St, cross street is Garden. It is a two story wooden house, olive green
with teal blue trim.

This will be the ongoing interactive meeting showing videos covering many
parts of a lecture series on Permaculture Design by Bill Mollison one of
the founders of Permaculture , audio tapes, other Permaculture Videos,
slides and discussion each month. The meetings are free and open to folks
who want to study and learn more about Permaculture..
wes roe lakinroe at silcom.com

The idea is to have meetings at member houses the second Thursday of each
month This will allow us to see how to implement Permaculture Design at
each meeting site plus see video's and together further develop our
understandings of Permaculture Principles and Design.The meetings are free
and open to folks who want to study and learn more about Permaculture..
The fourth Video of Bill Mollison's Co founder of Permaculture Series
Pattern Application will be show and discussed.

So if you would like to have a future meeting at your house contact Margie
Bushman sbpcnet at silcom.com 805-962-2571

Permaculture Discussion Group in Ojai Monthly Meeting OnGoing
Contact for monthly meetings Jodi Womack 805-646-4450 x2. Jodi at davidco.com
and DorothyWallstein<dwallstein at uncommonconsulting.com>

Jan 16 Thursday 7pm Ecovillage Design and Urban Farms Lecture/Slide Show $3
Santa Barbara
Faulkner Gallery Santa Barbara Public Library Downtown
with Morag Gamble and Evan Raymond of Crystal Waters Permaculture
Ecovillage Australia,
Contact Santa Barbara Permaculture Network 805-962-2572 sbpcnet at silcom.com

Jan 17 2003 Friday Evening Ecovillage Design Lecture/Slide Show SLO
San Luis Obispo Public Library Downtown 7pm donation $3
with Morag Gamble and Evan Raymond of Crystal Waters Permaculture
Ecovillage Australia,
Ecovillage Design is a new and innovative field of design that is emerging
to address our current environmental and social crises in a holistic,
integrated and positive way, providing sustainable and long-term solutions.
Check out their website at http://www.permaculture.au.com for info on
Crystal Water and the Global Ecovillage Movement.
Cosponspored by Santa Barbara Permaculture Network , hopedance Magazine and
Earthflow Design,
Contact Santa Barbara Permaculture Network 805-962-2572 sbpcnet at silcom.com

Jan 18,19 2003 Two Day Ecovillage Design Course with with Morag Gamble and
Evan Raymond of Crystal Waters Ecovillage Australia, and Larry Santoyo of
Earthflow Design in Santa Barbara Ca
Location  Santa Barbara and cost to be announced
Ecovillages are designed with ecology in mind and encourage people who live
in and visit them to develop an understanding of the interconnectedness of
the natural world- to create beneficial relationships between the
ecological, social, economic and spiritual aspects of their lives. The aim
is to engage people fully with their head, heart and hands.
This workshop on Ecovillage Design will cover a discussion of the Worldwide
Ecovillage Network www.gaia.org and how the Network help folks who want to
form an Ecovillage. What does it take to form an Ecovillage and how to form
one in your community the tools are needed? How Permaculture Design
Principles are used in Ecovillage design? How do Ecovillages integrate
people in a positive ways into their environment and community? What forms
do Ecovillages take ?
Larry Santoyo Will Discuss the idea of Microvillages in our community an
idea he has been forming over the years here
Contact Santa Barbara Permaculture Network 805-962-2571 sbpcnet at silcom